YouTube TV is the best platform to watch most of the Live TV channels at an affordable price! With just a mere price of $49.99/month, you can get the YouTube TV package of more than 70+ live TV channels. Moreover, there is no contract on the YouTube TV package and you can cancel it at any time. What’s more interesting is that YouTube TV offers a 7-day trial period and you can cancel it and you won’t get billed for it.
There are many exciting and amazing channels on YouTube TV channel list you can choose from. Some of the best channels available on youtube tv roku app are
- NBA TV
- The CW
Follow the steps below to activate the YouTube TV on your Roku device
- First, on your computer navigate to tv.youtube.com and click the ‘TRY IT FREE’ option.
- After that choose your Google account and log in with it or you can also log in with a different Google account.
- Following this, review the list of channels available to you and you can also select the premium channels that you wish to add.
- After that add your payment method and complete the account creation process.
- Now from your Roku home screen select the YouTube TV channel from the streaming channel category.
- After that select the ‘Add channel’ option and wait for the YouTube TV to install on your Roku device.
- Following this, open the YouTube TV channel and select ‘Already a member’ option.
- Subsequently, a YouTube TV activation code will appear on your Roku screen.
- Now navigate to tv.youtube.com/activate and sign in with your Google account and enter the activation code in the box.
- Finally, YouTube TV will be activated and installed on your Roku device.
For additional questions about YouTube TV on Roku, contact us by calling our toll-free number+1-844-608-1510.